I haven't posted in a very long time. I've been busy. I've been irritable. I've been finding my way. I've come out of my little funk smiling, and enjoying the summer sunshine. Made my page yellow just because I can. And because of the daylillies, creamy and buttery and yellow that make me smile. So the irises are gone. The daylillies are here and so am I.
Hope the sun is shining on you, where ever you are, and you're finding something to smile about. Happy Summer.
Your daylillies made me smile today
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
I love your yellow background! And your pictures are beautiful. Loved your previous posts as well, especially the one about your dad.
ReplyDeleteYellow! Woot! Beautiful photos and glad the funk is lifting.
ReplyDeleteI love the yellow and your flowers, too. Glad you are feeling lighter.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back...and yellow is beautiful as well as your flowers as well as you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Solstice!
happy solstice oh yellow mel(low?=P) sorry i am having a bad case of silly humor today, i'm sure it will pass soon! glad you are defunkifying, and very happy your garden is showing off like beauty pageant contestants! pretttty
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are out of your funk! What better way to emerge than with lovely lilies in hand. And lovely they are! :)
ReplyDeleteLellow!!! (That's what my niece called yellow when she was little. And she always shouted it for some reason. Now I know why!) Happy summer! deb
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're back. LOVE these pictures. Wished my daylillies looked at good - mine are looking a little weary in this heat.
ReplyDeleteMel, if you wrote a post about your father and his aunts some while back, would you email me?
ReplyDelete(adade.christensen@gmail.com)? I've been doing some thinking about how our blogs are organized and how they might be collected a little differently, and if you wrote that post, I want to talk to you about it. Because its author's name has been lost to my old-lady memory, but its power has not been lost.
Love, love,
Angie at Eat Here
Love the yellow. The day is beautiful and I will get better. : )
ReplyDelete