Love it. Perfect.
Ms. Moon tipped me off to this. KV is my favorite writer and one of my favorite people EVER.Love you, Mel!SB
I will watch this once I'm alone and have some time. I hope you have a great weekend, Mel, and I'm thanking you in advance. I love Kurt Vonnegut!
Very interesting. I'm hoping my story is not in the shape of a can of worms but hey, that can sure keep a story interesting if it is!
That was wonderful! I loved it, thanks for sharing.'can of worms'heehee : )
Thanks Mel,I certainly enjoyed and needed this...terrific! Not sure where my story fits in.
Go ahead, tell me what you think....
Love it. Perfect.
ReplyDeleteMs. Moon tipped me off to this. KV is my favorite writer and one of my favorite people EVER.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Mel!
SB
I will watch this once I'm alone and have some time. I hope you have a great weekend, Mel, and I'm thanking you in advance. I love Kurt Vonnegut!
ReplyDeleteVery interesting. I'm hoping my story is not in the shape of a can of worms but hey, that can sure keep a story interesting if it is!
ReplyDeleteThat was wonderful! I loved it, thanks for sharing.'can of worms'heehee : )
ReplyDeleteThanks Mel,
ReplyDeleteI certainly enjoyed and needed this...terrific! Not sure where my story fits in.