oh my gosh, I thought there was just one this morning! Fingers crossed!!!!!
Fantastic! I look forward to seeing the little ones! Just beautiful, Mel. Thank you so much for sharing this miracle with me. :-)
Four! That's quite the clutch. We were out this morning in Tucson and discovered it's mating season for the doves. They're in the streets having it on. Shameless!
Aw! How wonderful and a perfect view too : )
Waiting for babies!
Oh, yes!!Fingers crossed.
Oh, isn't that sweet? A mourning dove did that in our flower boxes a couple years ago and the cats loved every sneaky moment of it.Pearl
I am new here...and I will be back! This is awesome!
Go ahead, tell me what you think....
oh my gosh, I thought there was just one this morning! Fingers crossed!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I look forward to seeing the little ones! Just beautiful, Mel. Thank you so much for sharing this miracle with me. :-)
ReplyDeleteFour! That's quite the clutch. We were out this morning in Tucson and discovered it's mating season for the doves. They're in the streets having it on. Shameless!
ReplyDeleteAw! How wonderful and a perfect view too : )
ReplyDeleteWaiting for babies!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes!!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed.
Oh, isn't that sweet? A mourning dove did that in our flower boxes a couple years ago and the cats loved every sneaky moment of it.
ReplyDeletePearl
I am new here...and I will be back! This is awesome!
ReplyDelete