Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Solstice Surprise

Just before bed last night I read the weather predictions for Friday - our first 60 degree day of 2014.

Today I woke up to snow. It's still snowing. I took pictures but I'm not even going to post them.

Sheese.  Doesn't feel that magical today.

I am going to waste time this morning plotting my eventual relocation somewhere south of here.

:)

12 comments:

  1. It's trying to snow here too. FML
    Lol!
    I saw geese yesterday so it won't be long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in western NC we had a beautiful Spring day -- but They say it will snow next week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's spring. Relief cannot be far behind... can it? Good grief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that forecaster got it wrong. Your snow is quite beautiful tho. Cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remind me where you are again?? Are you in chicago area or like new hampshire?

    ReplyDelete
  6. SJ, Chicago area, far west suburbs. We got that 60 degrees today, almost all snow is melted, birds chirping, sun shining. All is forgiven and forgotten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it was in Anne of Green Gables that said snow in spring is like a slap in the face when you were expecting a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arrgh! That is so wrong! Hope, dashed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. winter is being a very bad sport this year and has long over-stayed it's welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup, remember it well. Snow on the crocuses and daffodils. Not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean!! We had about 4 inches of fresh snow yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what you think....