Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Catching up...

Hello there.

I don't have many words, just random happy pictures
to catch up since my January post.
One or two from each month I've failed to write a post.
In reverse order, of course.

It's been a busy year, full of lovely moments and life moments, some not so lovely.
Mostly all good, though.

I'm holding on tight.

If you follow me on facebook, this is mostly redundant.

Apologies :)

Deerfield Beach kiss

Volleyball fun

Lovely fall night out

Better living through chemistry :)

Oh, Wisconsin, you're pretty.

my new happy place....



Aqua-therapy

Who's a good boy?

so many sunsets...





Amy Krause Rosenthal Day 08/09/17

I was here, you see. I was.

Chicago, you're pretty too....



Nature therapy

More sunsets



Yeah, I met my internet idol, mentor and soul sister, Mary Moon. 
It was awesome.

one last trip to the mountains....


Abstract Car Wash Art

found art on long beach, ca


Hope all is well with you, blog friends.

xo

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how I loved seeing that picture of the two of us. Wasn't that just a remarkable little moment in time? You know you will always be in my heart, right?
    And you have reminded me that I need far more aqua therapy in my life than I am getting. Thank you, Mel.
    Thank you for so much.
    Love...me

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to see your "face" in my news feed. What wonderful pictures to share with me! I'm glad you're doing well, Mel. I do see you on FB but not often there, either. Something is so much better than nothing, and your pictures are sure something. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you back on here. I just jumped back on myself...great minds. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have seen this and I am so glad I did.
    I know I said it on Facebook, but the photo of your dog child is spectacular! It is a treat, as always, to get to see your photography here again, too. Love it! Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello back! I am so glad to see your smiling face and snippets of your life since you last posted! How cool that you got to meet Mary in person -- I'm jealous of you both! I hope that you come back more often and keep us posted. I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what you think....