Wowee!!! Now we're talking. Gorgeous shots, Meli. I have to catch up older posts later. Breakfast then work routine happening now. Can't wait. These have to go in the Mel Art Folder too. Gawgusss. d
The texture on that last one, the grape vine around the lichen covered branch is delicious! I can hold on until spring finally arrives here with photos like these to tide me over!
Such a sweet little flower, the grape vine tendrils are always so much fun and inspiring, and I always love the ruffles of lichens and the fungus among us! Just as I was seeing the daffodils poking through the soil, we just had about 2 feet of snow dumped on us on Sunday...dang (at least it's pretty snow, not the ugly dregs!) We've dug out and have moved on...rain coming. Typical March!
Wowee!!! Now we're talking. Gorgeous shots, Meli. I have to catch up older posts later. Breakfast then work routine happening now. Can't wait. These have to go in the Mel Art Folder too. Gawgusss. d
ReplyDeleteWhile I don't have frosty temps. with melting snow, I do feel that Spring is on it's way..at last! Loved the photos!
ReplyDeleteThe texture on that last one, the grape vine around the lichen covered branch is delicious! I can hold on until spring finally arrives here with photos like these to tide me over!
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky to be seeing some flowers! All I see is snow and mud!
ReplyDeleteMy god, you take beautiful pictures! I drool with envy.
ReplyDeleteWhat absolutely awesome pictures! I love your very unique "eye" behind the camera, Mel.
ReplyDeleteThose are lovely. I absolutely love the fungi. They are the only thing I get a truly overwhelming desire to photograph myself.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet little flower, the grape vine tendrils are always so much fun and inspiring, and I always love the ruffles of lichens and the fungus among us! Just as I was seeing the daffodils poking through the soil, we just had about 2 feet of snow dumped on us on Sunday...dang (at least it's pretty snow, not the ugly dregs!) We've dug out and have moved on...rain coming. Typical March!
ReplyDelete