If you don't know who Matt is, it's time you got acquainted. He has some of the most compelling, smile and tear inducing videos on youtube. He travels, does a little dance and invites locals to join him. This new one is a little different, as he joins the world in learning some new dances.
Matt is my hero, and a true ambassador for world peace. Enjoy.
If you want to see his earlier videos, which are equally inspiring, tear and smile inducing, here's his web page.
wherethehellismatt
Click on the videos in the upper right corner to see more magic.
xo
Tears are just running down my face. Matt is a soul of joy in this world.
ReplyDeleteWhat glorious fun! ! ! Love, love, love it :)
ReplyDeleteOMG. I loved that! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteMy heart is so full. Just realizing how many of us are joined in song and dance... thank you, Mel. I've seen Matt before, but I haven't seen this one, and I am blessed to have found it through you! Big cyberhugs. :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! Thank you for allowing me to start my day with a smile.
ReplyDeletetotally cool. and he lives in my city somewhere!
ReplyDeleteMaybe there is hope ?? This was so great, I can't tell you. Oh, I don't have to? lol
ReplyDeleteMy first time to your blog Mel...I see we have several cyberpals in common and don't know how I haven't seen you before now.
Hope you're feeling better. I had that same un-plumb done about 25 years ago, when they practically sawed you in half like the circus act..Just take it easy a bit and you'll be back to your old life of servitude. lol
BTW--I live in IL too...nr St Louis...in some ways...a gazillion miles from there in others, but still...it's a reference point. lol
Oh. My.
ReplyDeleteThis was completely delightful.
Thank-you for posting it!