Oh my, my how beautiful....
My son said you have to hear this song, 93 million miles - his current favorite and what he considers one of the best songs ever written. He was right. I told him it made me think that home has so many meanings, but to me, home is where my husband and my kids are, no matter where on the map we find ourselves.
This version is even more lovely, and happy tear inducing. Plus it's worth several listens.
Happy Valentines Day.


Why do beautiful things make us cry so?
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mel. That was a sweet treat on an otherwise ordinary day for me. Thank you for all you recent posts and for all the beautiful pictures and for the truth sharing that you do. It makes my life richer. Happy, Happy Valentines Day to You!!
Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for sharing the song.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful song. I am so glad that I have had the chance to be a mom and know that love.
ReplyDeleteAnd....
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨▲.︵.▲
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨◄ƒ░░ 0 }.
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨◄ƒ░░░░░░ o")
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ◄ƒ░░░(────.·^
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ◄ƒ░░░§ ´
)\¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ◄ƒ░░░░§ ¨ ¨ ¨✺✺✺
) \ ¨ ¨ ¨◄ƒ░░░░░§¨ ¨ ¨\|//✺
);;\ ¨ ¨ ◄ƒ░.︵.░░░§__(((
);;;\¨ ¨◄ƒ░(░░)\______//
);;;;\¨◄ƒ░░░░░░__//
);;;;;\◄ƒ░░░░░░░░§
);;;;;;;\░░░░░░░░░(((
Happy Valentine's Day!
I love it! Running off to download it now. Thanks so much for posting it!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mel -- a perfect Valentine's post!
ReplyDelete