Perfection and perfection! That eggshell. My god.
so much delicate yet sturdy beauty captured here.
Stunning! I love the leaf with the lighter green bokeh behind. So beautiful, all of them. :-)
Beautiful flowers, beautiful photos.
Wonderful photos, amazing flowers, such views are giving much joy:) Greetings
Lovely . Thank you.
Oh, weird. I thought I commented but poof, I guess I didn't. Yes, lovely! Is that shiny leaf the hydrangea? That is exquisite!
Betsy, my imaginary comments on your posts are piling up too, why is that? The shiny leaf is a native grape vine. And DJan, I had to look up the definition of bokeh, thanks, I love my new word. :)Thanks to all for the lovely comments.
I always forget how glorious spring into summer is. You said it with photos.
The first one is my favourite!!! I just love the way you have captured the veins in the petals of the blossoms!!!
Go ahead, tell me what you think....
Perfection and perfection! That eggshell. My god.
ReplyDeleteso much delicate yet sturdy beauty captured here.
ReplyDeleteStunning! I love the leaf with the lighter green bokeh behind. So beautiful, all of them. :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos, amazing flowers, such views are giving much joy:) Greetings
ReplyDeleteLovely . Thank you.
ReplyDeleteOh, weird. I thought I commented but poof, I guess I didn't. Yes, lovely! Is that shiny leaf the hydrangea? That is exquisite!
ReplyDeleteBetsy, my imaginary comments on your posts are piling up too, why is that? The shiny leaf is a native grape vine.
ReplyDeleteAnd DJan, I had to look up the definition of bokeh, thanks, I love my new word. :)
Thanks to all for the lovely comments.
I always forget how glorious spring into summer is. You said it with photos.
ReplyDeleteThe first one is my favourite!!! I just love the way you have captured the veins in the petals of the blossoms!!!
ReplyDelete