One of my favorite blooms each Spring are these crab apples we planted a decade ago.
Their fragrance is so sweet and fleeting.
I made every one in my family walk out to stand under them and inhale.
They only bloom for a few days before Spring showers and winds make a snowstorm of soft petals.
The flowers are gone now, to make way for lush green leaves.
Until next Spring, my lovely Snow Crab Apples.
xo
Those are unbelievably beautiful. Just heaven.
ReplyDeleteI hope it makes you feel as good to take and post these things as it does me when I see them.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. You must be in the throes of getting ready for high school graduation and college now. I'll be thinking of you and beaming you love.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love your blossoms, and I do the same thing here when they come out. :-)
ReplyDeletethey are beautiful. flowering trees are awesome.
ReplyDeleteMissing your sweet spirit. xo
ReplyDelete