Take time to stop and smell the catmint.
Click any photo to enlarge - the green bee face is amazing close up.
All photos surprisingly taken today, November 14, in my yard.
The bees are loving these late blooming catmint.
Noel is enjoying the sunshine and the show.
Me too.
Oh. What an eye you have. Thank-you.
ReplyDeleteWhen enlarged, the photos retain beautiful quality. What camera do you use, if I may ask? :)
ReplyDeleteADORABLE cat!!
Ms. Moon, thank you right back. If it weren't for your happy posts yesterday I might have not ventured to the south side of my house to look for treasure! I photographed the bees and then noticed the kitty watching me from two feet away. Very well hidden. We had a nice little sit in the sun.
ReplyDeleteLaura, thanks, I love that when you enlarge them you can see the pollen on their hair and the intricacies of those miniature flowers. My camera is a Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS digital elph. The brown one, pocket size. I use macro mode, no flash and get real close. It's a pain though, half the shots get tossed because it can't get the focus right or I move my hand.
I mentioned I have photo ocd, I think everything is amazing to look at, especially naturey things. Thanks for sharing with me...
Great photos. Lovely. lovely. What a sweet little cat too.
ReplyDeleteI love that little tiger basking in the sun! I too am enjoying the yard these past couple weeks. We still have roses blooming. I just need a nice outdoor cat.
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteThe bees! THE BEES! What gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures! And you were right about the bee face.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely photos! Wow.
ReplyDeleteI'm allergic to bees and yet they always fascinate me. I would be the kid trying to get a close up look at the hive of creatures that could very well kill me. Yikes.
ReplyDeleteYou are all very kind, thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteE, I see you've got a new bee, it's lovely!
I can't imaging being allergic to bees, I'd be petrified to go anywhere without an epipen!
I love how hard they work and how fuzzy they are close up and I tell myself they won't hurt me if I don't hurt them, and hope I stay lucky.
The little green ones are a mystery, I discovered them last summer - how could I have missed that color? I must not have paid enough attention! That's not happening any more. I'm looking real close, from here on.