I thought of you today when the first sunset in weeks let me soak in the last rays. It was a beautiful day but I didn't make it downstairs so I stole glances from my atelier window where I sat quietly cleaning some drawers.
I hope you are well and happy, and that every sunset leaves you filled with light and hopes for tomorrow.
Sailor's delight for certain!
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThese photos are such a treat! The 3rd one down is particularly wonderful!
ReplyDelete...and I am ashamed to say how long it has been since I've taken the time to watch a sunset. I should fix that.
I could feel my pulse slow, rolling through your sunset. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI wandered here from a comment of your's at Bless Our Hearts.
These are simply gorgeous! I love sunrise/sunset pictures.
ReplyDeleteI thought of you today when the first sunset in weeks let me soak in the last rays. It was a beautiful day but I didn't make it downstairs so I stole glances from my atelier window where I sat quietly cleaning some drawers.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are well and happy, and that every sunset leaves you filled with light and hopes for tomorrow.
Breathtaking photos. Here we've had days of clouds punctuated by snow so the mere suggestion of a sun still around to set is comforting to me.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing these pictures.