Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Motherfunky Musical Mashup



Holy crap. Check it out.

My Motherfunky Musical Mashup from Joseph Catté on Vimeo.

Found on a  fantastic blog en espanol -  Bubbles on my Planet - which has amused and entertained me endlessly this evening.  Where I find things like this:

Life is so damn short.
For Fuck sake Just do
what Makes you Happy.

Indeed.


What a great place to stumble onto tonight, thank you Pinterest. I recommend stopping by and clicking translate for a nice visit.

I'm sitting curled up next to the fire on a cold windy snowy late March evening with a nice glass of chardonnay and I feel fine.


5 comments:

  1. I am glad you feel fine. I do too. Yay us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's what I was doing when I dislocated my hip. Still. It was worth it.
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking a shit right now would make me happy but I don't think that is what they had in mind. Instead I am going to eat cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW-I danced today JUST LIEK THAT, well, my costume wasn't so fancy.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what you think....