Friday, August 16, 2013

And I didn't even cry.


 It's that time of year again. Back to school, which thankfully is only about an hour away.
I was okay with all this change, for a change.
Same roommate, different dorm, only mom to help this year. 
Dad was out of town, Sister at Varsity Volleyball practice. Deja vu, almost.




These two have been friends since middle school, and still going strong. Golf tryouts are this week, and they're ready. 

This year, I was too. It does get a little easier, incrementally, letting go, and waiting to see what comes next.

xo



5 comments:

  1. Before you know it, they come back home. Our son moves back in on September 5, having graduated college and done some camp work and travel for the summer. We're now in a whole new stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture of two good friends. I hope this means you'll post more often. I love your writing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does get easier, each time they leave. Not that I want it to...
    I love all the butterflies and moths and flowers in the next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy it. You've done your time!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what you think....