Monday, August 26, 2013

Morning Prairie Stroll


Farewell Summer is blooming.







These colors are crazy, nature's abstract art.


I intend to learn which grasses are which.





Like snowflakes almost.


Hard to focus on an old iphone with a dog tugging at the leash, but I caught the essence of it.
Lovely diversion. Next time, I'm bringing cameras.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! And, looking at your previous posts, I'm jealous of all those gorgeous tomatoes! This was not a good tomato year for us -- too much rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely walk. Even with your phone the pictures turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stole the butterfly picture for my desktop background!

    I finally updated my blog. I'm glad you've kept us all updated this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Beautiful, as usual. The grasses aren't really that hard to learn. Learn Agrostis, Agropyron, Poa, Fescue, Lolium and Holcus and you're there! It looks like fall. WAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite time of the year...the end of summer. Sigh. Is SO bittersweet!
    I can't believe I can comment from my iPad! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a glorious walk you had!!! The first image is my favourite!!!
    As for someone pulling on the leash, I put the end of the leash under my foot or knee, and that stops her from wandering...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what you think....