Spring came, quickly.
Most of these flowers are already gone. It's disorienting how quickly things come and go, especially when you are on the go.
It's been mostly all good.
So very very busy.
Uploading photos here and facebook is all I've got in me right now. Hoping for a lull soon.
xo
Just came in from a day of weeding, digging, sawing and plucking to see you pop up here. It is always so nice to see your pictures. They refresh me and make me feel calm. Thanks so much for taking the time to post them. Your daughter .... as always, so beautiful. I hope you feel refreshed soon as well. xox
ReplyDeleteYour dogtooths are more yellow than ours... I think the spring flowers would not be so welcome, if they lasted longer!
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful shots, especially the backlit daffodils!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Same here, many of those flowers are already gone, and we just got started! Are we Facebook friends? Can we be? I'm easy to find, you, not so much. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting, very nice pics, been very busy and have not ventured into the woods lately, very much needed to see these
ReplyDeleteDave