| Ash with wind blown mane |
| Trigger looking for treats |
| And now for scale - they are mini's :) |
| I miss the pink dogwood. |
Mandatory pictures with the Maryland Blue Crab in stained glass at BWI.
Then it was off to Florida for a college visit. It was our first time in Jacksonville and we loved it. Even the airport was lovely.
I still haven't unpacked. No time.
Today is the 200 mile round trip drive to sand practice. I'm not in the mood, but it's what we have to do right now. Then in a few days we fly to Georgia for a tournament, a few weeks later, Naples FL for a tournament and more college visits. Looks like Alabama and Arizona might be added to the list.
I'm tired just thinking about it, but it's a good tired.
Hope all is well in your world. It's mostly all good in ours.
xo
What a trip!! Lucky you that you can do all this with her. She will always remember it.
ReplyDeleteSounds exhausting - but it's that good kind of tired because it looks like there are great results!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures. Especially the selfie of you and your daughter - absolutely fabulous !
What wonderful memories you are making. Have fun!
It's good to get caught up -- and I sure hope you have some down time!
ReplyDeleteFor whatever reason, this almost makes me want to cry at the sweetness of it. Cherish this time, but I'm sure you already do!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures of a fine family. And it does sound like you're busy, with a very full dance card, as they say. :-)
ReplyDeletea whirlwind is right.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is so beautiful. I love that picture, the selfie, of you both. Your love for one another is so plain to see. Enjoy this mile a minute pace, my friend. She'll be off to college soon, and that is always an adjustment. Lovely photos all.
ReplyDeleteWhat is better than spending time with family!!!
ReplyDelete