This one makes me want to get back on a boat.
All is bright
Photograph by Mike Price, amazing photographer and documentary film maker,
and all around charming British gent, and husband to the smartest, best woman I know.
and all around charming British gent, and husband to the smartest, best woman I know.
Tired Santa? Sad Santa?
Bad Santa!
Poinsettia by Deb Stone
My favorite card this year is an original work by my amazing friend Deb.
She calls these scanner art.
Her creativity humbles me, and her card made me smile.
My favorite gift, from E, mom, cook, artist and writer and amazing person.
It's an original work, from her blog on the Unbusy Revolution.
A beautiful letter, a handcut bee stamp, pieces of her bridging the intangible of our serendiptious friendship across the miles.
Happy, happy!
Hope the spirit is catching you with bits of lovely too.
So lovely. Thank-you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteNice post, Mel. Happy Christmas!
ReplyDeleteSB
I don't know why but I just love your "all is bright" pic! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post! (and not just because I am in it, although of course that never hurts...;)
ReplyDeleteThank you re: the art card, I am so glad you like it. :)
And I soooo love seeing the bits of your Christmas! Bad Santa FTW! Deb's card ROCKS! Still waiting on mine though... *shakes fist at Canada Post*
Bits of love and joy spread like a blanket to ease away the tiredness of the body and the passive, quiet, pensive state of the spirit.
ReplyDeleteThank you darling, Happy Christmas to you and yours.
yes i'm with E deb's card rocks! as do your pics, although my favs are still the ones you take, it's a gerd bias thing XD
ReplyDelete