The more muscle relaxers I take for my sore shoulder which I reinjured by falling down the stairs exactly 10 months after I tore the tendon falling down the stairs, the longer my comments get on my fellow bloggers pages. Blame the skelaxin for making me relaxin. If only the freaking pain and muscle twitches would stop. Oh well. Today I am planning mostly on not falling down the stairs. Remembering about gravity. Dreaming BIG.
Also.... Is anyone else having to sign on to Blogger all day long? Everytime I click on anyone else's page or click to comment, I have to sign in again. Shit is starting to piss me off.
Happy Saturday, that's all the complaining for now!
Yes, I'd say concentrating on not falling down the stairs would be a very good thing for you to do.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I don't have too much trouble with Blogger, other than having to click twice. Are you perhaps signed into Google as someone else? That might mess with things.
Mwa, thank you. I logged off and signed back in a problem solved. how the heck did that happen? Anyway, Thanks, and so far so good, I have not fallen down once today!
ReplyDeleteoh, dear! upright = good!
ReplyDeleteforgive me, I laughed all the way through this post! I know this one: concentrate on not-falling(smiling, etc!). You haven't asked for advice, and I am prone to giving it anyways: find an acupuncturist, a massage therapist, and a chiropracter... and you will be better than new in a very short amount of time (as well as drug-free)!
thank you for dropping over to my blog! I will be dropping in and out here, too!!!
xoxoxo
Kentucky Derby Pie???? that is just not fair. now I have to try it.
ReplyDeleteOh no, you didn't! *groan* You must be so pissed. I feel for you. I made two shoulder related mistakes today too a.)wearing a bra and b.)carrying a handbag...and am now feeling a little worse for wear after shopping this afternoon, but minor, minor, minor compared to another fall. :(
ReplyDeleteOh, E, I am pissed. I am my own worst enemy, can't even blame the dog for this one, just fuzzy fuzzy slippers and a moment of inattention. Bra's are a bear for bad shoulders, and who knew a purse could hurt so much. Get better, and watch out for that gravity!
ReplyDeleteBE CAREFUL! Start scooting down the stairs on your butt. Precautionary measures.
ReplyDeleteGravity is really sucking today.
ReplyDeleteLet us beware.
As to google- nope. I'm fine with it.
Oh well, I LOVE your long comments, but certainly don't want you in pain and addicted to pain killers! Feel better soon.
ReplyDelete