Sunday, August 8, 2010

Take a trip and never leave the farm

Quiet on a cloudy Sunday morning, a little fuzzy from the extra summer cocktail I had last night, I blog stumble onto the best site I've visited in forever. Seriously.
I was surreptitiously looking for sympathetic aging mom sites, but instead found something completely different, and exactly what I needed. I can commiserate with intelligent, like minded people the next time I blog. For now, I'm going back here to see how much fun I can have just reading the archives.

Great food, simple recipes, amazing music! Click the first video you see, and listen while you read. It feels like a party. And you'll feel like you're almost there.
Then start thinking what to cook!

Cajun Delights

Enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. First- I wonder how many of us get the title of this post? Ha!
    Secondly- that is a very cool site. Thanks for finding and sharing.

    And my verification word?
    skinsin

    What my skin is. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel, well I'm following YOU now. I have two blogs, one I write one once a week, the other when the mood strikes, which is usually often. I see you also have two blogs, I joined this one and am afraid to go over and look at the other, because I might have to join another one. I'm already overextended, but you know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you're right! Cajun Delights is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, thanks sweetheart. I'll follow you wherever you take me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mel! Thanks so much for the great shout-out and kind words! It's so nice to meet you and I'm so glad that you enjoyed the videos. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good fun. Defintely makes me want to cook and to dance while I am cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always on board for cooking!!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment the other day -I read it over and over. Thank you for reading and hearing my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what you think....