For your listening and looking pleasure: more Tiffany Dome at the Chicago Cultural Center. I got goosebumps. This past visit was the first time I'd seen it since the restoration. It was amazing before, but much darker and less sparkly and bright. Now, it is brilliant.
A Little Deeper:
My wife and I were in Chicago last summer. What a marvelous city! This restoration looks divine! (I have just included you on my sidebar and thanks for including me on your yours.)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love restoration. I haven't been to Chicago in ages, but it seems I should spend some time there. Thanks for the interesting information!
ReplyDeleteWowee Wow Wow. Breathtaking. deb
ReplyDeleteI love this stuff. Just absolutely love it. I have a great-great uncle that helped put this together.
ReplyDeleteWhile the second one is informative, the first one set to music is marvelous!
ReplyDeleteI live here...I have so overlooked what is right under my nose. Thanks for posting this...so inspirational. Think it deserves a visit.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. It is encouraging that there are people who see the value in restoring instead of destroying.
ReplyDelete