Friday, November 5, 2010

Some days feel like this

Road's end.

Twisted.
Tangled.
Reaching.Nibbled. Drenched.
Mossy.
Oblique. Opaque. Obtuse. Disjointed.
Nothing a good nap won't fix, I hope.
Happy Wednesday.

8 comments:

  1. yes, happy wednesday, anyway! I like some of those pictures a whole lot, but especially the last one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Did you enter my life when I wasn't looking? I feel all of those things today. And your napping dog? It could be my dog Buster's twin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos! And that is the coziest dog I've ever seen, just looking at that picture makes me want to go take a nap.

    It's 9am right now and I've been up for nearly 30 minutes -- it's not too early for a nap, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos and sentiment. thanks for reminding me that we all feel these things, and a nap can work wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this illustration of the internal..

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing how we reflect nature, on every level.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are neat! Love the focus on these, especially that twisty branch. There are the berries of ice storm fame. I picked up pecans from under my parents' tree this week. I thought of yooooo. Wanna cuddle Tuck. d

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish some good nappage would fix my life already xD

    such gorgeous pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what you think....