Saturday, November 27, 2010

It Was All Good

It was a fine trip, once we got where we were going.


There were still a few colors on the leaves,



some fine sunsets and views,


lots of love,


everywhere I looked.




Yes, it was a fine trip, all very good, especially the desserts!


Hope your week was wonderful too.

8 comments:

  1. Although the farthest I have moved from this house is to the chicken coop, it's been a fine trip here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get far this entire week because of cold, wind, and lots of frozen snow! Glad you got home without any problems. I also love the picture of the desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you were in my part of the world! And we had balmy weather for Thanksgiving. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back safe and sound. Our long trek to FL to spend time in the kitchen with a huge in-law family ...honesty here....made me envision a getaway instead for just our family of five.....Hope you had a great time in those mountains. It was 82 degrees in south FL. A cool 45 degrees back in GA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind. Sounds like it was a good trip. Beauty beauty. LOVE the 2nd photo. And the li'l heart! Home again, home again, jiggidy jig. (Tried that with g's but it looked weird. Looked like a buncha jobs. (gigs) Not the idea at all. x deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a good trip, and got home again safe!My favourite shot is the macro of the leaf! I just love that one!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what you think....