You know, I just clued in to the fact that you have two blogs. DUH! I thought to myself "How is it that you read two blogs that have moths as their headers, given your fear of moths."
Oh, I have almost no crossover readers :) I started backing up to Wordpress when Blogger was temporarily suspending or losing accounts and I like the look and format over there, but I'm not as nimble as I am in Blogger, so I keep them both. Wordpress is a combination of both my blogger blogs, in case you want the occasional book review. I bet I could help you with that moth fear, to me they are cute like kittens!
Mmmmm I love me some Billy Joel!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I just clued in to the fact that you have two blogs. DUH! I thought to myself "How is it that you read two blogs that have moths as their headers, given your fear of moths."
Oh, I have almost no crossover readers :) I started backing up to Wordpress when Blogger was temporarily suspending or losing accounts and I like the look and format over there, but I'm not as nimble as I am in Blogger, so I keep them both. Wordpress is a combination of both my blogger blogs, in case you want the occasional book review. I bet I could help you with that moth fear, to me they are cute like kittens!
DeleteWonderful :)
ReplyDeleteFucking awesome.
ReplyDelete