Wednesday, December 4, 2013

a dog in the fog





I took over a hundred pictures and thought over a hundred thoughts these past two days walking in the fog. Maybe I'll blog it all down if I can find the time.

Strange, strange weather and arctic frigid cold is bearing down. I'm hunkering down, like I do.

3 comments:

  1. I think that each of these pictures is worth well over a thousand words.
    Hunker down. I love that expression. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold and windy here, with clear skies. I'm hoping that wind dies down before our hike tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My walks have been horrendous this week, cold outside and bundled so tight, I'm sweating underneath the layers. Snow past the knee and just so cold. My thoughts have been not too deep, mostly of the "I hope nothing sneaks up behind me!" Because I'm so bundled I can't even hear.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what you think....