I love the macro mode on my camera (when it gets the focus right) and I love catching flowers in close up. Here are carpet phlox, violet, darwin tulip, grape hyacinth, trillium and dandelion. I have a rotten cold and can't smell a single flower, so I'm compensating with visuals. Hope I get my sense of smell back before the crabapples pop, which should be any day now. Of course I'll be posting pictures, it's what I do!
I love macro anything, I am a macro freak and although I seldom can take a photo worth a wink without my glasses, once in a while my love for macro anything pays back with hefty dividends.
Your photos are beautiful, take care of that cold, get some fresh ginger, some lemon and some hot water, let it steep and add some honey and that will help clear your sinuses. Who knows? you may get to smell what you so beautifully photograph. Hugs from here.
I'd love to have the command of "the macro" that you do! Awesome pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, the first three are so perfect they look almost fake! I'm not sure I've ever seen white trillium - only the deep red.
ReplyDeleteEven the dandelion is magnificent.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots! It makes me want to take out my colored pencils and spend a couple of hours really looking at the shapes and colors.
ReplyDeletewell if stuffy nose cause you to take these, then is it wrong and selfish for me to thank said stuffyness....
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos...thanks for the Earth Day gift.
ReplyDeleteI love macro anything, I am a macro freak and although I seldom can take a photo worth a wink without my glasses, once in a while my love for macro anything pays back with hefty dividends.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are beautiful, take care of that cold, get some fresh ginger, some lemon and some hot water, let it steep and add some honey and that will help clear your sinuses. Who knows? you may get to smell what you so beautifully photograph. Hugs from here.