If there is a more beautiful color on this planet, I have yet to see it.
Stunning blue, over and over in endless repeat. Love it! :-)
I love the heavenly blues.
Blooming as if she owns the world!
I covet this color, in everything.
It has been a couple of years since I have seen the heavenly blue morning glories, and now that I have seen your photos, I miss the old classic!!!Wonderful walk in the next post, too!!!
Isn't she beautiful? That color is just amazing. The blue ones are the best.Pearl
I miss that blue. Out here, the morning glories are not glories, just noxious weeds with white flowers that strangle everything. Beautiful.
Go ahead, tell me what you think....
If there is a more beautiful color on this planet, I have yet to see it.
ReplyDeleteStunning blue, over and over in endless repeat. Love it! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the heavenly blues.
ReplyDeleteBlooming as if she owns the world!
ReplyDeleteI covet this color, in everything.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a couple of years since I have seen the heavenly blue morning glories, and now that I have seen your photos, I miss the old classic!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful walk in the next post, too!!!
Isn't she beautiful? That color is just amazing. The blue ones are the best.
ReplyDeletePearl
I miss that blue. Out here, the morning glories are not glories, just noxious weeds with white flowers that strangle everything.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.