Friday, February 18, 2011

Best Haircut Ever

Not me, the dog. Ok, he wasn't this bad, but I imagine that's what Tucker would look like without grooming, only dirtier.
Before: a wet, smelly, matted, adorable doodle. He was bringing in gallons of mud and water on those paws, thanks to 2 feet of melted snow. Yuk.

After. Tucker's best haircut yet, because he doesn't look like a silly rat with a Q-tip for a tail, and he's not shaved to the skin with a little razor burn to add to the humiliation. This time, thank you PetSmart groomers, he looks like he's been groomed, not shaved. And he smells great too.

And he's still adorable, and uses those owl eyes to beg more effectively.

All in all, he is a happy dog.

Happy Friday, y'all. Maybe I should let PetSmart have a go at my hair....

10 comments:

  1. I have GOT to call my groomer. For my dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel! He's just adorable, and so pretty and shiny now! I was looking for a new hair cutter, maybe... nah! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's beautiful! Lucky dog, so he should be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't poochies become much more happy after a bath and a grooming? They really do feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a labradoodle? Wat a sweetie! Man..I would be geting free needle felting doggie wool roving from that critter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i can smell his doggy breath in that last pic =P yes tucker is very much cuteness squared now

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks so sweet.

    The before pict looks like me. But my hair is brown :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tucker looks lovely now. I heard of one show puli, where the judge pulled a twig out of the coat, looked at it, and put it pack. I hope Tucker never got that bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love big dogs. Tucker looks like such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, tell me what you think....