Play this video and enjoy one of our favorite songs and performers, Marica Ball.
Some favorite found hearts:
My favorite person, working hard. I helped, and took some pictures because it was funny.
We shovelled from each end and met in the middle. It was peaceful out there, just me and him, and the furry third child, making a path to the grill. Dinner was amazing. We had Peace, Love and Barbeque.
If you have a barbeque then peace and love become givens. .... I love the leaf photos...a collection of those would make a great coffee table book that I wouldnt mind having.
Peace, love, barbeque...and SMILES is what you've brought to me today! Happy Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteNot only peace, love and barbeque, but also HEARTS all over the place! Thank you so much for sharing them, your sweet hearts... :-)
ReplyDeletehappy chocolate day, or rather chocolate and bbq i guess xD vid wouldn't play for me, but photos are GORGEOUS
ReplyDeletePeace, love and bbq sounds fantastic! Great way to spend the day. :)
ReplyDeleteIt looked like a good day, Mel. I am so glad.
ReplyDeleteLove you! Stay warm.
SB
If you have a barbeque then peace and love become givens. .... I love the leaf photos...a collection of those would make a great coffee table book that I wouldnt mind having.
ReplyDeleteInterestingly...this is the first time Ive ever seen anyone play any type of key board instrument with their legs crossed.
ReplyDelete