The good ones anyway.
I got a link to Taylor Mali's slam poetry today, and have spent over an hour listening to his video clips. Fascinating, entertaining, inspiring stuff.
Definitely beautiful.
I made the teenagers listen to this one, I like, like it a lot, but they didn't, go figure?
Enjoy. And remember to be aggressively articulate.
Taylor Mali rocks!! I'll have to pass this on to my DIL who is a teacher...she'll appreciate this as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
woot! he's awesome, like, ya know =P
ReplyDeletei read the comment you left for mia, such a sensitive, open hearted empathetic comment, and i just want to say you are awesome and that was just right. i didnt comment because i didnt know if i knew the right thing to say, but you did, you are a marvel.
ReplyDeleteTeachers are like doctors...it just keeps getting harder to find a really good one.
ReplyDeleteThat was Awesome! I can't wait to show these to my daughters. Especially the second one because they do their own version of Romeo and Juliet as modern teenagers using slang that cracks me up every time.
ReplyDelete