Thanks, Vicki Lane, for reminding me to visit where it's warmer in the deep chill of winter, and encouraging me to bake some bread.
Thanks, Sandra, for the soup inspiration and encouragement from the farther and colder north.
Thanks, Ms. Moon , for reminding me to pull myself together, and to put on my boots.
Thanks to all my blog friends who help keep me sane on the craziest, coldest days.
And now for the lovelies:

I can feel the sunlight on my face, smell the flowers and blossoms, feel the bark on the tree, hear the butterfly wings flutter, smell the salt and sand, hear the ocean, the kids laughing, feel the fireworks booming.... it is very good to remember. And to know there will be more yet to come, if I will just be patient.And the chickens, well, they just make me smile. Hope you do too.
XO


The winter blahs are just that...blah! I am very anxious for Spring even it we are being fooled with the lovely weather in CA right now. I know the rainy days will be back. I spied a photo with Lamb's Ears and I can't wait to plant some this year in our yard...so soft.
ReplyDeleteThanks for brightening my day. I love to garden and long for my perennials to start popping up again. Yours are beautiful...and the chickens are adorable!
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to shake off the winter blahs. Hope the daughter is much improved...you've had a tough winter.
Beautiful! I am so ready for springtime, and your pictures just reminded me why. I hope you are having a wonderful day...
ReplyDeleteHoly bird scat! What kind of chicken is that first one??? It's gorgeous! I wish I had your imagination...all is see is gray skies and white frozen ground.
ReplyDeletesmiLes
LiBBy
That last chicken looks as though he's feeling what I'm feeling lately! :-)
ReplyDeletelike a magic garden of pics! thankies
ReplyDeleteThose photo's are Stunning!
ReplyDelete